Sunday, September 20, 2015

I'm currently planning my cosplay for Glasgow Comic Con; I have a fantastic latex Star Trek dress I bought from a local cosplayer, just figuring out what race I should be. I'm thinking Trill, because I don't think I can handle the stress of making my eyebrows look Vulcan.

It's got me thinking about cosplays I'd love to do in the future, so I'm writing them down for reference.

- Babydoll from Suckerpunch


I mainly want to do this just because I love the costume, and Suckerpunch is a weird guilty pleasure of mine. And any excuse to wear cute bunches, right? If I was tiny and crazy I'd probably wear this every day. Things that put me off doing this costume are I'd want to be quite a bit skinnier and I hate wearing wigs.

- Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy






I love this film. Covering myself in green paint would probably be a laugh, and the hair is fabulous. I tried to put together this outfit earlier this year and struggled, so I think I'd have to take to the sewing machine.

- Scarlet Witch from Age of Ultron





I like the Scarlet Witch mainly because of how she dramatically waves her hands about when she does her mutant magic, but her outfit is how I dress 90% of the time but with added wrist gauntlets. And I'm lazy, so this appeals.

- Morticia Addams





Morticia would be so fun to do. Long dramatic dress, gothic make up... I see no negatives about this at all.

- Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly





 I've never done a genderbend character before, and I think Mal would be really fun to do.

Pretty sure I'm going to think of a dozen others now. I'm mainly excited about Morticia and Mal at the moment!

0 Responses to "Cosplay "To Do" List"

Post a Comment